Sunday, August 31, 2008

Music, Theology, Philosophy, Video Games, Culture

This is to be I guess a hodge podge of things that interest the writer so the blogs may vary on these diffrent subjects. One over arching theme one will find is how our culture can be changed through the transformation of Jesus Christ in a persons life. How we can be redeemed but not umm boring...I guess the idea behind many ministries that use our culture to reach out to those who need Him.. So let me just say Im glad you are reading this article and I hope you will be renewed by the transformation that is going on inside of you. So with this said I would like go on to talk about my culture. Some suggested music that I have been listening to recently are Black Crowes Warpaint, In October, and Underoath.

No comments: