Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kingdom of God

The Kingdom of God is written on the hearts of His people.This is what it states in the book of Revelation when John was encouraging those churches he addresses at the end of the Bible. Ive always been drawn deeply to Christian music above any other genre and as any one that knows me knows I LOVE MUSIC of all types look at my friends list and u will discover this fact. I seem too almost swell with pride and even get goose bumps when i hear fellow Christians get the deserved success in secular radio...I truly think that when it comes th Christian music whether it be hard rock, contemporary,rock, praise, gospel, rap or any other they are light years ahead of what is out there. I say all this to say how refreshing it is to watch the dove awards and see these people not pushing thier agendas or trying to build thier KINGDOMS but instead furthering the Kingdom of God through thier voices and songs and very lives. You get to see the Kingdom of God right here on earth when we see people giving glory to God

No comments: