Friday, May 14, 2010

There's really not an app for that !!!

You know those commercials that say need such and such well theres an app for that? Well guess what? They do not make an app to get toilet water out of your iPhone. Believe me, I looked,twice.
Okay this week has been insanely lonnnng. It started with my youngest sending my iPhone into the abyss of our toilet. Luckily getting another was not that hard but i felt so disconnected from the world. I want to thank everybody that took the time to read my blog last week it meant alot to me. I read the blog in Tommy's funeral too. In case you didn't know Tommy is no longer suffering and is now walking the golden streets of Heaven. The family I know appreciate all your prayers.
Speaking of prayers answered "I PASSED THE ESL TEST!!!" I am on my way to definately becoming a teacher I can feel it. I was a little worried that I would be taking that bad boy again, but thank the Lord I will not. Well that about catches things up for today I have no deep theological diatribes this time around.

No comments: